We have been hard at work on a huge release for cloudlayer.io. This release adds many new features and a new billing type.
- Header Support was expanded, and we covered one of the strategies added in another blog post here.
- Auto refill - For customers using the on-demand pricing, a common request was to have their credit automatically refilled when they reach a threshold. You will now be able to define a threshold and an amount for having your account automatically refilled with credit using your saved credit method.
- F# Client Library - We created a client library for F# so that any F# users can use that can easily use our API with native support.
- Open API Spec - We have always had Open API, which is available at https://api.cloudlayer.io/api, and we also expose the JSON via https://api.cloudlayer.io/api/-json. But now we added a link from Documentation that will load inline so you can find it easier.
- We also did a big re-design of our Homepage to explain better the features we offer.