ApexCharts Modern Dashboard
Chart template that can be used to show various data on a dashboard like interface with sparklines, barcharts, donuts, and more.
- Prebuilt Apex Chart Dashboard.
- All charts can be customized by passing in data to the template.
- Each chart and section is optional and the layout will change respectively.
- Beautiful charting components arranged in a dashboard layout.
- Multilingual support - Supports multiple cultures for displaying proper number and date formats, currency symbols, and more.
- Full UTF-8 support
A chart is a graphical representation of data in which "symbols, such as bars in a bar chart, lines in a line chart, or slices in a pie chart represent the data." A chart can represent tabular numeric data, functions, or qualitative structure and provides extra info.
There are various types of charts that get used for different purposes, for example, to name just a couple of different types. Line charts track changes over time, column charts are used for comparison, bar charts are for comparison, pie charts display proportion, and scatter plots are used to observe relationships between variables.
Charts are valuable for visualizing data and identifying trends, patterns, and relationships.
The verbiage, vernacular, and terminology used in the forms, images, and any other type of media produced are suggestions. If the intention is to use these as a legally binding documents for personal or business purposes, we recommend you seek an attorney's assistance to ensure you comply with all local laws and regulations.